Looking for HDB cleaning services in Singapore? Cleanliness is second to godliness, or so they say. If a house is not clean, nothing else seems alright. Singapore is one of the most organized countries regarding public housing. The Housing and Development Board (HDB) is the body that manages public housing in this country, and that is why residential housing standards in Singapore are almost unmatched if the recent statistics count.
In 2010, the UH-Habitat scroll of honor for providing Asia and the World with the greenest, cleanest, and the most socially conscious housing program was won by HDB, which indicates that you can’t go wrong with HDB cleaning.
Your HDB needs various cleaning services.
– Sometimes you need one-time house cleaning services, such as when moving into a new home, after renovation, or returning the house to the landlord. Other instances when on-time house cleaning is required are:
· During yearly holidays and celebrations such as the Chinese New Year, Vesak’s Buddhist holiday, Hari Raya Aidil Fitri, Hari Raya Aidil Adha, Deepavali, Holy Frida, and Christmas. You will not want your house to be dirty during these holidays.
· When renting the house to a new tenant. You don’t want your new tenant to find the house untidy. It would help if you had the house cleaned at least this one time so that the new tenant can organize further cleaning after moving in.
· Yearly cleaning. You may also decide to have the house thoroughly cleaned once a year. For instance, one-time spring cleaning is normally recommended by the HDB, though Singapore’s spring season is not as pronounced as in other countries.
There are also other times when regular cleaning services are required. For instance, you need your dustbins emptied and cleaned regularly. Regular cleaning is generally required for most home parts due to the regular activities performed at home.
– Gone are the days when cleaning a home would be a simple DIY job. Nowadays, house cleaning requires expertise and the use of sophisticated cleaning machines. It is essential to adhere to the following guidelines when thinking of home cleaning.
· Go for professional cleaning service providers. As said earlier, keeping your home as clean as a new pin is not easy. It requires expertise and knowledge. Hiring professional cleaners is a step in the right direction since they have all the tools and equipment required to clean houses.
There are several cleaning service providers in Singapore; ad getting one should be easy. Just go online, check the newspapers, or get referrals from relatives and friends.
· Consider your budget. Home cleaning service charges should be reasonable, depending on the size of the HDB apartment to be cleaned in square feet or square meters, number of bedrooms and bathrooms to be cleaned, number of accessories, number of toilets, and the time of cleaning.
You expect home cleaning to be a little bit expensive when everyone needs it, for example, during Christmas. It is worth noting that you should not go for the cheapest cleaning service providers, as most of them have hidden terms and conditions. You should also not go for the most expensive ones, as you may not get value for your money.
· As you consider the budget, choose a cleaning service provider with a good track record. Check for the company’s proficiency and experience in its track record. If it has been operating as an HDB cleaning service provider for more than 3 years, this is a company to work with. Check for its reviews and learn from its previous customers. Make sure that the company is licensed and insured.
· Consider the type of your house. Different house types need different cleaning services. Houses under HDB are slightly different from studio apartments and condos. HDB certified cleaners better clean HDB houses.
· Regular versus ad-hoc cleaning services. If you have a regular cleaner, planning for your cleaning requirements is easy. In this case, you already know what is to be cleaned. If you plan for a one-time cleaning, ensure that you provide information on what is to be cleaned to the preferred cleaning company.
One time cleaning normally involves sweeping, mopping, vacuuming the floor, dusting furniture, wiping interior and exterior cabinets, wall hangings, cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom, and the windows. Generally, all accessible and reachable areas in the home should be cleaned, and you need to provide this information to the cleaner beforehand.
Special home cleaning services.
– On top of the afore-mentioned one-time cleaning services, you may need your house cleaned during other occurrences. For instance, acid cleaning for flooring is a top-rated cleaning service among those who want to create homes that reflect their luxurious and enjoyable life. A visitor to the house sees the floor of a house first before anything else, and if it is not kept as clean as possible, it is hard to convince him or her that the other parts of the house are clean. This is why floor cleaning should be considered a special cleaning service.
– The windows and doors also need special cleaning. These are the parts of the house that are very visible to outsiders. They are also more likely to be affected by dirt than other parts, and therefore they should be cleaned specially. Kitchen cabinets are other items that require special attention when cleaning the home. These are the kitchen’s busiest areas, and if they are not properly cleaned, they may affect the food prepared in the kitchen. This underscores the seriousness of the matter.
– The floor, windows, doors, kitchen cabinets, and other areas requiring special cleaning should be cleaned on a day of their own. It may not be possible for the cleaning company to clean the regular areas and still clean these special areas to perfection.
In summary, the above is the ultimate HDB spring cleaning guide that meets all your home cleaning requirements. Cleaning is a very involving task, and it is actually the most important home improvement facet.
Top 4 HDB Spring Cleaning Companies in Singapore
|Company Name||4 Hours||Website||Contact number|
|Auntie Cleaner||From: $175||auntiecleaner.com.sg||+65 8609 3601|
|@bsolute Cleaning||From $170||absolutecleaning.com.sg||+65 9186 9762|
|House Cleaner Singapore||From $165||housecleanersingapore.com||+65 9859 3623|
|Spring Cleaning||From $178||springcleaning.com.sg||+65 6229 3971|